This is a great cocktail that’s just punchy and sharp enough to call the horde! Here’s what you’ll need to make the cocktail and the shot:
Boomer Bile Cocktail
– 2 measures Southern Comfort
– 1/2 measure absinthe (optional)
– 5 to 6 measures orange juice
– approx 1/2 to 1 measure blue curacao to colour
Shake the ingredients together and pour over ice in a highball glass. Slowly add more blue curacao for decoration if you want.
Boomer Bile Shot
– left-over cocktail (above)
– approx. 1/2 measure Baileys Irish Creme
Pour left-over cocktail mix into a shot-glass just over half way. Pour in Baileys so it sinks to the bottom and knock it back quickly before it curdles and you turn into a puking boomer yourself!